Wireless Temperature Sensors
Wireless, Bluetooth®-enabled portable sensors used to monitor the exposure of drugs, biologics, vaccines and medical devices to environmental conditions
Bluetooth®-enabled Temperature Sensors
The EDGE™ family of sensors provide wireless temperature tracking, mobile connectivity and data-sharing for temperature -sensitive products such as drugs, biologics, vaccines and medical devices. For use in production, storage and shipment, EDGE devices let you log and retrieve data through packing materials, containers, trucks, cold equipment and temperature-controlled rooms without jeopardizing environmental integrity. All EDGE dataloggers also offer:
- Bluetooth technology for wireless connectivity
- Smartphone or mobile device setup, monitoring and tracking with the EDGEVue™ Mobile App
- Cloud data-sharing and storage with the EDGEVue Mobile App and EDGECloud™ services
For single- or multi-use, EDGE S-400 is a small sensor with a battery life of up to 12 months, making it easy-to-use and cost effective.
- Temperature Range: -30 to +70°C (-22 to +158°F) with high accuracy
- Light, compact design to easily fit into packaging
With a compact and reusable design, EDGE M-300 comes with a long-life, replaceable lithium battery. LED status lights provide easy-to-read visual signal.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C (-40 to +185°F) with high accuracy
- IP67 protection against ingress dust and water immersion
All the features of the EDGE M-300 – including a long-life, replaceable lithium battery and compact, reusable design – but with an extended temperature range.
- Temperature Range: -200 to +200°C (-328 to +392°F) with external temperature probe and high accuracy
- IP40 protection against dust and projected liquids
The EDGE W-200 is a wall-mounted, long-range temperature and humidity monitoring device designed specifically for large production and storage facilities. It uses LoRa™ technology, which provides up to 9 miles (15 km) of coverage. Data logged using this cost-effective sensor can be accessed by an unlimited number of users.
- Temperature Range: (-200 to +200°C) and humidity sensing (0 to 99% RH) with external sensor
With the EDGEVue Mobile App, users can customize preferences for any EDGE sensor, view temperature readings stored on EDGE devices within wireless range and track routes via GPS right from their smartphones or tablets.
Indication for Use
EDGE sensors and software used in conjunction with EDGE sensors are for use by organizations or individuals to monitor the exposure of drugs, biologics, vaccines and medical devices to environmental conditions.