Safe-T-Vue® 10 Blood Temperature Indicators
Nonreversible Temperature Indicators for Blood Products and Temperature-Sensitive Biologicals
Safe-T-Vue® 10 is a temperature-sensitive indicator that takes the guesswork out of whether or not blood products, plasma and RBCs have maintained temperature compliance during transport.
Ideal for blood banks, blood collection centers and transfusion services, Safe-T-Vue 10 attaches directly to blood bags to help maintain quality control during temporary storage and transport. Safe-T-Vue 10 changes color from white to red when the 10°C indication temperature has been reached or exceeded.
Because it is nonreversible, Safe-T-Vue 10 will indicate that a high temperature condition existed even if the temperature eventually returns to a lower level. As long as the indicator remains white, temperatures have remained at or below 10°C and the blood product may be stored for future use.
Temperatures accurate to within +/- 0.4°C.
Safe-T-Vue 10 Benefits
- FDA 510(k) #BK910005
- Red blood cells, whole blood, packed cells and plasma
- For use with transport containers
- Nonreversible temperature indication at 10°C
- Promotes requirements of accountability during transport
*AABB Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services, 21 CFR 600.15(a).
Learn how to use your Safe-T-Vue 10 in our step-by-step instructional video.
- Boxes of 50
- Cases of 200 (4 boxes of 50 indicators each)
- Each box stamped with lot number and expiration date
- All shipments contain QA documentation
- Editable Validation Protocols can be downloaded from the Support page
®Igloo is a registered trademark of Igloo Products Corp.